I love this quote from Robert Brault.
It describes life with children perfectly, not to mention daily life in general.
What really makes this life special?
It’s not the occasional trips or once-in-a-lifetime experiences…it’s the little things.
Those little things add up to what your life is.
I correlate that with:
- Do what you love, and love what you do.
- Spend time with those you love.
- Relax a bit.
- Take time to appreciate those things and people around you.
- Help others.
- Learn something new. You may discover a new passion.
- Think about what you really want and go after it. Make your dreams reality!
What do those things mean to me?
I don’t want to wake up one day and realize that all those little things I disliked became my life. I don’t want to spend all my time with things that I don’t value.
whatever you commit your time to will ultimately determine what your life represented.
So choose carefully.
This life passes faster than any of us realizes.