Today, we’re sending out a little reminder to be grateful.
Too often in life, we’re so busy that we forget to be thankful for what we do have. We’re always pushing toward what we want or need that we forget to be grateful for what we already have.
Despite what has happened this week, this month, or this year, there’s always something you can be thankful for!
So, are you looking for a way to start being more grateful?
Simply spend a few minutes each day thinking about what you’re thankful for. Maybe start a list of things you’re grateful for in your journal. You may just be surprised at how focusing on gratitude will turn your life more in the positive direction.
To help get you started, here’s 10 ideas of things to be grateful for:
- A hot cup of coffee in the morning.
- Morning itself! It’s a chance for a fresh start.
- Being able to work.
- My health.
- Good friends and family.
- Pets. They are just as dear as family.
- Growing older, and the experiences that permitted.
- Being loved for who I am.